I am delighted to tell you all that I have been nominated for the beautiful blogger award.
I’m not completely sure what constitutes a beautiful blogger, but apparently, you’re looking at one
I would like to thank Adrienne Rose, of Here’s the Clean, for her nomination. She writes about her tireless efforts of keeping her home neat and tidy. Or, at least trying to get to that point Adrienne is also an author, so her posts are a lot of fun to read.
The rules of this nomination are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award — Check.
2. Paste the award on your blog — It’s up there.
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award — Thanks Rie!
4. Nominate 7 bloggers – Keep scrolling
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated – Will do.
6. Post 7 random things about you. – I LOVE random
1. Pursuing Enough – A mom’s take on how much is enough. I love her writing, and her honesty.
2. Girl Guides Can Blog – A great collection of blog topics from various Guiders across Canada, and beyond!
3. My Life, My Styles – A stager’s reflection on life and how to appreciate it.
4. Tea Cup of Water – A woman’s honest account of how too much stuff is overwhelming, and her progress of coming out from underneath it all.
5. Janet Barclay – A blogger with lots of great tips for Professional Organizers. Her advice helped me to develop my blog and site, which you see today!
6. The Happiness Bucket – A woman’s adventure through organizing, cooking, and planning a wedding.
7. Organize Anything – A fellow organizer’s tips and tricks to make a different in your home and office life.
7 Random Things about Me:
1. I love mint, especially mint chocolate. I’m actually drinking a cup of peppermint hot chocolate as I write this.
2. I LOVE puzzles. I will sit and work on a puzzle for hours on end, which is why I pace myself when I start one – or at least try to.
3. I work with the youth at our church, and I love it.
4. I have 2 lizards. They’re super cute We also have 3 fish tanks (freshwater).
5. I have been a member of the Girl Guides of Canada for over 20 years.
6. I love to travel, and I would love to visit Egypt one day, once some of the political turmoil has cooled off.
7. I love to write, and I would love to turn this blog into a book one day
Do you have any blog suggestions for me?